Monday, November 7, 2011

I got my first sewing project from school finished and graded, it was to make an apron. I made it in a dinosaur print with green pockets for Morgan. I think it turned out pretty awesome, but man those straps were a pain to sew.

Also, bonus peak into Morgan's room which I finally painted this weekend. This is a picture of the stripped wall, look how straight they turned out! The other two are just gray and on the 4th wall, my friend and I will be painting an underwater themed mural. The paint looks kinda blue in this picture because I took this picture in low light, but it is possibly the best shade of gray - empire state

No comments:

Post a Comment